AddThis

Share |

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Blind computer programmer AIMSA high

Najat Saeed Hussain is a woman of substance to take responsibility seriously and not allow that she is blind and deaf to remain in its path.

Najat used hearing aid to communicate. Najat Gulf News caught up working for the development of Dubai Healthcare premises for examination of their unique and special personality.


"I was not born blind, but I lost my sight completely after two accidents. Accident was when I was hit with a bullet in my eyes as I was playing with some children. Several years later, I lost the sight in the eye else its like an accident, "she said.

She recalled her painful efforts to reach back through a series of treatments that proved unsuccessful.

"I used to have my injection in the eye, but it was bleeding and felt pain throughout the face. I have to undergo several treatments, but ultimately, I lost my hearing ability and today I heard use [A] hearing aid, "said Najat.

At first glance, no one will notice that a woman sitting behind a computer - a full investigation into his work - is truly blind.

Najat studies focused on operations research, which is an area that broadly based, including numbers.

Najat Graduate University of Hertfordshire in England with a bachelor's degree in 1999. She lived in London for 10 years where she learned Braille and walk with a cane. Najat also learn to do some craft work.

She learned to enter the type of author before the spread of computers.

She said that the dilemma as Wednesday came was that she would do to live.

"I was appointed a computer program for the Ministry of Health, but I did not really take the opportunity to excel, and I learned to complex computer programs in England," she said.

This is because many people can not see beyond the fact that she was blind, she said.

Her duties also include daily reading and responding to email inquiries online via email.

"Most of my colleagues often ask how to deal with computer and conduct this business, which is blind. I have an answer for them - there are [at] blind man can do what he or she wishes, if they want Thursday and will do it, "said Najat.

Despite going through a lot in life, Najat is ambitious and is aimed at the realization of our dreams.

"My desire is to see more emphasis on the blind people here, even for commercial enterprises.

"There is a need for more attention and guidance for the blind so they can achieve a high level."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |